Tuesday, October 16, 2012

sharing our story



It's not often an opportunity comes along like this so I feel really grateful that Monica of Smart Creative Women invited me to share our story. I'm really quite shy and tend to get a little nervous in these situations, but Monica truly put me at ease with her relaxed, conversational style in a way that almost made me forget we were 'live' ~ well almost. :) 

What's even more fun is that several of our wonderful teachers, both past and current, have been interviewed on the show too ~ Amy ButlerJanine Vangool, Liesl Gibson, Jenny Doh, Flora Bowley, Marisa Anne ~ so please do check them out as well!

~xo


2 comments:

  1. This was really fun to watch- thanks for sharing about yourself and the Makerie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Allie. You're really kind to watch the interview! ~x

      Delete