Monday, October 17, 2011

whole partnership


I'm truly honored to announce our new partnership with Whole Foods Boulder! They were such a wonderful, supportive sponsor of our inaugural event and I am so excited they wanted to take that relationship a bit further this year. I love partnering with companies I admire and I've been a huge fan of Whole Foods for quite a long time (at least as early as I started grocery shopping by myself!). Living a conscious, healthy lifestyle is incredibly important to me and Whole Foods embodies what I stand for. They have asked us to lead a kids creative activity each month at their Pearl Street location in Boulder, and as you know, we'd love for the adults to jump in as well! We'll be doing all sorts of fun crafts ~  inspired by some of our very favorite kid craft bloggers. Stay tuned for more details each month. We can't wait to get creative with the kiddos and hopefully the adults too. Everyone deserves a little time to play! :)

P.S. A little sneak peek at one of the crafts ~ natural stamping. Can you guess where this came from?

No comments:

Post a Comment