Wednesday, December 22, 2010

on traditions...


Well it's no secret I love to make things ~ many things, including food! I'm realizing more & more how smitten I am with anything from the bread group that is hot & fresh out of the oven, & a tradition we have come to love is having homemade cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning. Yes, the kind that are warm, doughy & eaten fresh out of the oven with oodles of frosting. I rarely make the same recipe twice, as I love to experiment, and just came across this fabulous one that I will try this year. I am so excited that I can make them ahead of time & just pop them in the oven Christmas morning. Not only do I adore Heidi, but I'm pretty in love with her healthy food blog too. I'll let you know how they turn out!

What are your special holiday traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment